sabato 3 novembre 2012

Rebirth

Rebirth

They are Judith, my character of Vampire the masquerade and Mikael, her maker.
This is the birth and death of Judith. The human death and the birth of a vampire.
I hope I have made ​​the noir atmosphere and the feelings.

I used a mixed technique of digital painting and photomanipulation (the background is photomanipulation while the models are almost entirely painted). Are a newbie in this technique, but I like it and I hope to improve!

Credits

Models of reference and ispiration are Sasha Pivoarova and Johnny Depp 
Carpet: Thanks to justalittleknotty
Lamp: Thanks to ravenarcana 
Room: Thanks to AreteStock 

Ispiration song:

I died today,
but I'm still breathing,
bleeding,
for now,
I'm broken
[...]
You left me standing here,
alone and colder,
I hope that some day soon,
the pain inside will stop
[...]
You died today,
but you're still breathing,
in my mind...
[...]
I hoped you'd see me,
I hoped you'd understand,
Or crucify me for my failings,
my cruel ambition,
hardly justified,
and the pain inside will stop

Skindive - No More Good Guys 

See it on DeviantArt


License

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento